Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: PTGui as a fisheye video dewarping/alignment tool

  • Kyle Goodnight
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2012
      I would be interested.....details???

      From my IPhone
      <Kyle>

      On Jan 1, 2012, at 10:36 AM, Aldo Hoeben <aldo@...> wrote:

      Hi Peter,

      I've been working on and off on a workflow and tools to apply a constant
      dewarping directly to video, either as a standalone video processor or
      as a After Effects plugin. Contact me off-list if you're interested in a
      preview.

      'do

    • Robert Lesac
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2012
        Hi,
        I searching for a good solution for displaying and presenting panos on
        an Android tablet/phone.
        So far I haven't found a decent solution.

        I'll list a few I've tried:

        Panodroid:
        * good performance displaying the panos
        * have to go through a lenghty conversion proces EVERY time
        * also there is no zoom of any kind so you're stuck with the default fov
        * no gyro support

        Panosphere:
        * gyro support *yay*
        * extreme low res 1024x512