Re: PTGui as a fisheye video dewarping/alignment tool

  • Aldo Hoeben
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2012
      Hi Peter,

      I've been working on and off on a workflow and tools to apply a constant
      dewarping directly to video, either as a standalone video processor or
      as a After Effects plugin. Contact me off-list if you're interested in a
      preview.

      'do
    • Kyle Goodnight
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2012
        I would be interested.....details???

        From my IPhone
        <Kyle>

        On Jan 1, 2012, at 10:36 AM, Aldo Hoeben <aldo@...> wrote:

        Hi Peter,

        I've been working on and off on a workflow and tools to apply a constant
        dewarping directly to video, either as a standalone video processor or
        as a After Effects plugin. Contact me off-list if you're interested in a
        preview.

        'do

      • Robert Lesac
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2012
          Hi,
          I searching for a good solution for displaying and presenting panos on
          an Android tablet/phone.
          So far I haven't found a decent solution.

          I'll list a few I've tried:

          Panodroid:
          * good performance displaying the panos
          * have to go through a lenghty conversion proces EVERY time
          * also there is no zoom of any kind so you're stuck with the default fov
          * no gyro support

          Panosphere:
          * gyro support *yay*
          * extreme low res 1024x512