RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: D700 Vs D7000

  • Yazan Sboul
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2011
      I meant "D3"  :)

      To: panotoolsng@yahoogroups.com
      From: yazansboul@...
      Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 12:24:00 +0000
      Subject: RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: D700 Vs D7000

      Awsome!

      This comparison site is great. Slightly off the topic but I compared the Nikon 3ds with the 3dx. The 3dx costs about 3K more, they share the same specs on almost everything apart form the fact that the 3dx has a 24mp sensor compared to 12.1 for the 3ds, but the 3ds has video. Am I missing something? Is the 24mp sensor the only difference?

      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      From: luc_villeneuve@...
      Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 12:01:34 +0000
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Re: D700 Vs D7000

      If you go to this URL...

      http://www.nikonusa.com/Nikon-Products/Digital-SLR-Cameras/index.page

      You can select the 2 cameras and hit the compare button to see the difference between them. You will get all the details.

      Luc