D700 Vs D7000

  • sachinpate007
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2011
      Hello All,
      Can you please explain me the difference in the image quality of D700 and D7000?
      I am basically looking for a camera to shoot for 360*180 panorama creation.Also will use cameras to shoot buildings and road junctions.

      Can you please help me to choose between cameras?

      Thanks a lot for your help.

      Regards,
      Sachin
    • Luc Villeneuve
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 27, 2011
        If you go to this URL...

        http://www.nikonusa.com/Nikon-Products/Digital-SLR-Cameras/index.page

        You can select the 2 cameras and hit the compare button to see the difference between them. You will get all the details.

        Luc

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "sachinpate007" <sachinpate007@...> wrote:

        > Hello All,
        > Can you please explain me the difference in the image quality of D700 and D7000?
        > I am basically looking for a camera to shoot for 360*180 panorama creation.Also will use cameras to shoot buildings and road junctions.
        >
        > Can you please help me to choose between cameras?
        >
        > Thanks a lot for your help.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Sachin

      • Yazan Sboul
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 27, 2011

          Awsome!

          This comparison site is great. Slightly off the topic but I compared the Nikon 3ds with the 3dx. The 3dx costs about 3K more, they share the same specs on almost everything apart form the fact that the 3dx has a 24mp sensor compared to 12.1 for the 3ds, but the 3ds has video. Am I missing something? Is the 24mp sensor the only difference?

          To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
          From: luc_villeneuve@...
          Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 12:01:34 +0000
          Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Re: D700 Vs D7000

          If you go to this URL...

          http://www.nikonusa.com/Nikon-Products/Digital-SLR-Cameras/index.page

          You can select the 2 cameras and hit the compare button to see the difference between them. You will get all the details.

          Luc

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "sachinpate007" <sachinpate007@...> wrote:

          > Hello All,
          > Can you please explain me the difference in the image quality of D700 and D7000?
          > I am basically looking for a camera to shoot for 360*180 panorama creation.Also will use cameras to shoot buildings and road junctions.
          >
          > Can you please help me to choose between cameras?
          >
          > Thanks a lot for your help.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Sachin

        • Yazan Sboul