Re: Video Import / Export

  • Steve Townsend
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 25, 2011

      > I recommend Trapcode Horizon for After Effects:
      > www.redgiantsoftware.com/products/all/trapcode-horizon/
      >
      > Here's a quick test I made: http://vimeo.com/21316143

      Hi Christian

      Had a look at your Vimeo example and would like to try Horizon

      But realistically, whilst I do have After Effects CS5, I have no working knowledge of the program.

      I know it is a difficult question to answer but just concerned about the learning curve with AE combined with Horizon to achieve a result.

      Your thoughts would be appreciated.

      I don't think checking out your email domain edenfx.com helped me because all of that looks very serious stuff!!!!