Re: Video Import / Export

  • Hans
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 24, 2011
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Townsend" <steve@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > How is the best way to import part of a virtual tour into a video. Say I have x 1920x1080 video and I want part of a 360 VT with a pan or rotation movement.
      >
      > I could screen grab with iShowU or similar but there must be something more sophisticated and much better.

      I have a page about the different ways to do it here http://panoramas.dk/panorama/video/

      Hans
    • Steve Townsend
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 25, 2011

        > I recommend Trapcode Horizon for After Effects:
        > www.redgiantsoftware.com/products/all/trapcode-horizon/
        >
        > Here's a quick test I made: http://vimeo.com/21316143

        Hi Christian

        Had a look at your Vimeo example and would like to try Horizon

        But realistically, whilst I do have After Effects CS5, I have no working knowledge of the program.

        I know it is a difficult question to answer but just concerned about the learning curve with AE combined with Horizon to achieve a result.

        Your thoughts would be appreciated.

        I don't think checking out your email domain edenfx.com helped me because all of that looks very serious stuff!!!!