Re: [PanoToolsNG] Video Import / Export

  • Jim Watters
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 24, 2011
      http://pano2movie.com/

      On 2011-12-24 8:53 AM, Steve Townsend wrote:
      > Hi
      >
      > How is the best way to import part of a virtual tour into a video. Say I have x 1920x1080 video and I want part of a 360 VT with a pan or rotation movement.
      >
      > I could screen grab with iShowU or similar but there must be something more sophisticated and much better.
      >
      > Happy Xmas to all.
      >
      > Steve Townsend

      Jim Watters
      http://photocreations.ca
    • Christian Bloch
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 24, 2011
        I recommend Trapcode Horizon for After Effects:

        Here's a quick test I made: http://vimeo.com/21316143

        http://pano2movie.com/

        On 2011-12-24 8:53 AM, Steve Townsend wrote:
        > Hi
        >
        > How is the best way to import part of a virtual tour into a video. Say I have x 1920x1080 video and I want part of a 360 VT with a pan or rotation movement.
        >
        > I could screen grab with iShowU or similar but there must be something more sophisticated and much better.
        >
        > Happy Xmas to all.
        >
        > Steve Townsend

        Jim Watters
        http://photocreations.ca

      • Hans
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 24, 2011
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Townsend" <steve@...> wrote:

          > Hi
          >
          > How is the best way to import part of a virtual tour into a video. Say I have x 1920x1080 video and I want part of a 360 VT with a pan or rotation movement.
          >
          > I could screen grab with iShowU or similar but there must be something more sophisticated and much better.

          I have a page about the different ways to do it here http://panoramas.dk/panorama/video/

          Hans
        • Steve Townsend
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 25, 2011

            > I recommend Trapcode Horizon for After Effects:
            > www.redgiantsoftware.com/products/all/trapcode-horizon/
            >
            > Here's a quick test I made: http://vimeo.com/21316143

            Hi Christian

            Had a look at your Vimeo example and would like to try Horizon

            But realistically, whilst I do have After Effects CS5, I have no working knowledge of the program.

            I know it is a difficult question to answer but just concerned about the learning curve with AE combined with Horizon to achieve a result.

            Your thoughts would be appreciated.

            I don't think checking out your email domain edenfx.com helped me because all of that looks very serious stuff!!!!