Video Import / Export

  • Steve Townsend
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 24, 2011
      Hi

      How is the best way to import part of a virtual tour into a video. Say I have x 1920x1080 video and I want part of a 360 VT with a pan or rotation movement.

      I could screen grab with iShowU or similar but there must be something more sophisticated and much better.

      Happy Xmas to all.

      Steve Townsend
    • Jim Watters
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 24, 2011
        http://pano2movie.com/

        On 2011-12-24 8:53 AM, Steve Townsend wrote:
        > Hi
        >
        > How is the best way to import part of a virtual tour into a video. Say I have x 1920x1080 video and I want part of a 360 VT with a pan or rotation movement.
        >
        > I could screen grab with iShowU or similar but there must be something more sophisticated and much better.
        >
        > Happy Xmas to all.
        >
        > Steve Townsend

        Jim Watters
        http://photocreations.ca
      • Christian Bloch
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 24, 2011
          I recommend Trapcode Horizon for After Effects:

          Here's a quick test I made: http://vimeo.com/21316143

          http://pano2movie.com/

          On 2011-12-24 8:53 AM, Steve Townsend wrote:
          > Hi
          >
          > How is the best way to import part of a virtual tour into a video. Say I have x 1920x1080 video and I want part of a 360 VT with a pan or rotation movement.
          >
          > I could screen grab with iShowU or similar but there must be something more sophisticated and much better.
          >
          > Happy Xmas to all.
          >
          > Steve Townsend

          Jim Watters
          http://photocreations.ca

        • Hans
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 24, 2011
            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Townsend" <steve@...> wrote:

            > Hi
            >
            > How is the best way to import part of a virtual tour into a video. Say I have x 1920x1080 video and I want part of a 360 VT with a pan or rotation movement.
            >
            > I could screen grab with iShowU or similar but there must be something more sophisticated and much better.

            I have a page about the different ways to do it here http://panoramas.dk/panorama/video/

            Hans
          • Steve Townsend
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 25, 2011

              > I recommend Trapcode Horizon for After Effects:
              > www.redgiantsoftware.com/products/all/trapcode-horizon/
              >
              > Here's a quick test I made: http://vimeo.com/21316143

              Hi Christian

              Had a look at your Vimeo example and would like to try Horizon

              But realistically, whilst I do have After Effects CS5, I have no working knowledge of the program.

              I know it is a difficult question to answer but just concerned about the learning curve with AE combined with Horizon to achieve a result.

              Your thoughts would be appreciated.

              I don't think checking out your email domain edenfx.com helped me because all of that looks very serious stuff!!!!