Re: Heavy duty 180 video capture rig

  • enridp
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 23, 2011
      Yes I saw the design with the camera inside the pyramid (I don't understand why you think it has error parallax if it's exactly on the same "virtual viewpoint" of the other cameras).
      But how can it cover the full zenith hole?
      Can you cover more than Vfov = 90ยบ with the 4 mirrors?
      I couldn't find any 360x180 panorama made with fullview :(