Re: Wingsuit 360 video!

  • Giorgio Marchetto
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 22, 2011
      Great video and Great 360 video camera!
      What about this 360 camera called Viewcam?

      they say:
      "The proprietary camera, ViewCam, the papers look at, but not captured.
      Estimated the Hamar company spent two million on the development of a
      panoramic video camera that weighs just 600 grams.

      - We do not want our competitors to see our device, because so far they
      have come in relation to us, says software and web developer Daniel
      Ervik, pointing to a box that weighs about six kilograms - ten times as
      much as the Making View boys compact unit.

      - And we have made the viewer making viewer. We can shoot in 4K, but
      because people are sitting on poor broadband and computers that are not
      equipped for such high resolution, so we have to pull the resolution
      down to the usual high-quality - a third of the option contained in the
      box, explaining Ervik ."

      source:
      http://translate.google.it/translate?sl=no&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ostlendingen.no%2Fhamar-dagblad%2Fse-360-video-i-hd-1.6675817
      <http://translate.google.it/translate?sl=no&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ostlendingen.no%2Fhamar-dagblad%2Fse-360-video-i-hd-1.6675817>