RE: [PanoToolsNG] VRsmarty panorama player is out

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2011

      Wow great job to you and tommy.

      For everyone that couldn’t leave FPP for krpano because of the tommy’s massive plugin library but wanted Multi-resolution this looks like a small piece of heaven.

      One minor note, your front page example’s fullscreen doesn’t work.

      Sacha Griffin

      http://www.seeit360.com

      http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

      http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

      EMAIL: sachagriffin@...

      IM: sachagriffin007@...

      Office: 404-551-4275

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2011
        thanks Sacha

        vrsmarty however is not just multiresolution
        it is different way of thinking, you can't find it elsewhere including krpano

        Darek