a 360° with alzheimer

  • Luc Villeneuve
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 16, 2011
      Hi,
      I just published my annual greetings card. Some people report that with Google Chrome, the images shakes. On my Mac (2 x 2,93GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon), I do not see it. Could you check? Any Idea?

      www.360-image.com/2012wishes

      Thanks to all
    • Hans
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 16, 2011
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Luc Villeneuve" <luc_villeneuve@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > I just published my annual greetings card. Some people report that with Google Chrome, the images shakes. On my Mac (2 x 2,93GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon), I do not see it. Could you check? Any Idea?
        >
        > www.360-image.com/2012wishes
        >
        > Thanks to all

        Shakes
        I am not sure I should use that expression. Actually I have difficulties to express what it does. I never seen anything like this but it looks quit fun.

        Works fine in Safari though.
        As I can see this is a HTML5 Pano2VR panorama you better ask in the Pano2VR forum.

        Chrome is not at all ready for that. The HTML5 CSS 3D does not work yet i Chrome with any of the viewers I know.

        Read this at KRPano fgorum.-
        http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&postID=34071&highlight=html5+chrome#post34071

        Hans
      • Sacha Griffin
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 16, 2011

          Looks really good. Good resolution and tone.. But sheesh, it’s really un-level. 5-8 degrees off.

          Merry Christmas!

          Sacha Griffin

          http://www.seeit360.com

          http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

          http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

          EMAIL: sachagriffin@...

          IM: sachagriffin007@...

          Office: 404-551-4275

          I just published my annual greetings card. Some people report that with Google Chrome, the images shakes. On my Mac (2 x 2,93GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon), I do not see it. Could you check? Any Idea?

          www.360-image.com/2012wishes

          Thanks to all

        • Christian Bloch
          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 16, 2011
            Yeah, was about to say the same. Great tonality and dynamic range, but the tilted angle makes me dizzy.

            Message 5 of 18 , Dec 16, 2011
              Ok I will try to explain what I see.
              I have an iMac 2.7 i7 27"
              I have the last Chrome.

              When I open it in Chrome it opens as a square image with white sides.
              If you pan to right it starts "shrink" from the center until you have only a thin vertical line an than it flips over an becomes mirrored and you now go back to an image with white sides.

              No real panning.

              > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Luc Villeneuve" <luc_villeneuve@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi,
              > > I just published my annual greetings card. Some people report that with Google Chrome, the images shakes. On my Mac (2 x 2,93GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon), I do not see it. Could you check? Any Idea?
              > >
              > > www.360-image.com/2012wishes
              > >
              > > Thanks to all
              > >

              > Shakes
              > I am not sure I should use that expression. Actually I have difficulties to express what it does. I never seen anything like this but it looks quit fun.
              >
              > Works fine in Safari though.
              > As I can see this is a HTML5 Pano2VR panorama you better ask in the Pano2VR forum.
              >
              > Chrome is not at all ready for that. The HTML5 CSS 3D does not work yet i Chrome with any of the viewers I know.
              >
              > Read this at KRPano fgorum.-
              > http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&postID=34071&highlight=html5+chrome#post34071
              >
              > Hans

            • Bostjan Burger
              Message 6 of 18 , Dec 16, 2011
                Nice tradition ...
                It is with the interrupted rotation when loading... then it is for a while smooth rotation  and again that interrupted moving on Chrome.

                Bostjan

                Message 7 of 18 , Dec 16, 2011
                  Hello Luc,

                  Le 16 déc. 2011 à 16:37, Luc Villeneuve a écrit :

                  Hi,
                  I just published my annual greetings card. Some people report that with Google Chrome, the images shakes. On my Mac (2 x 2,93GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon), I do not see it. Could you check? Any Idea?

                  www.360-image.com/2012wishes

                  Thanks to all

                  iMac 27" 2.66 GHz Intel Core i5;  MacOS 10.6.8; Google Chrome 16.0.912.63
                  Besides leveling it's just perfect: the same viewing experience as with Safari.

                  Bonne année,

                  Michel

                  PS: que veut dire "QC Canada Décembre 2012" sur le logo du nadir?

                • Willy Kaemena
                  Message 8 of 18 , Dec 16, 2011
                    I confirm exactly  same  "flipping" picture  in chrome 16 as described by Hans.  In Safari   I get beautiful Panoramas.

                    Will post  a  screen video later.
                    Willy

                    On Dec 16, 2011, at 18:07, Hans wrote:

                    Ok I will try to explain what I see.
                    I have an iMac 2.7 i7 27"
                    I have the last Chrome.

                    When I open it in Chrome it opens as a square image with white sides.
                    If you pan to right it starts "shrink" from the center until you have only a thin vertical line an than it flips over an becomes mirrored and you now go back to an image with white sides.

                    No real panning.

                    > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Luc Villeneuve" <luc_villeneuve@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Hi,
                    > > I just published my annual greetings card. Some people report that with Google Chrome, the images shakes. On my Mac (2 x 2,93GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon), I do not see it. Could you check? Any Idea?
                    > >
                    > > www.360-image.com/2012wishes
                    > >
                    > > Thanks to all
                    > >

                    > Shakes
                    > I am not sure I should use that expression. Actually I have difficulties to express what it does. I never seen anything like this but it looks quit fun.
                    >
                    > Works fine in Safari though.
                    > As I can see this is a HTML5 Pano2VR panorama you better ask in the Pano2VR forum.
                    >
                    > Chrome is not at all ready for that. The HTML5 CSS 3D does not work yet i Chrome with any of the viewers I know.
                    >
                    > Read this at KRPano fgorum.-
                    > http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&postID=34071&highlight=html5+chrome#post34071
                    >
                    > Hans

                    .

                  • Willy Kaemena
                    Message 9 of 18 , Dec 16, 2011
                      These flipping  photo effect I get in  Chrome 16   under Snow  Leopard.  Chrome 16  on Lion  everything is ok.

                      see some screen shots  instead of the promised video.  ( As I could  not repeat the  problem  In Chrome 16 under Lion, which would  had allowed me a partial screen recording via Quicktime player)

                      Willy

                      On Dec 16, 2011, at 19:42, Willy Kaemena wrote:

                      I confirm exactly  same  "flipping" picture  in chrome 16 as described by Hans.  In Safari   I get beautiful Panoramas.

                      Will post  a  screen video later.
                      Willy

                      On Dec 16, 2011, at 18:07, Hans wrote:

                      Ok I will try to explain what I see.
                      I have an iMac 2.7 i7 27"
                      I have the last Chrome.

                      When I open it in Chrome it opens as a square image with white sides.
                      If you pan to right it starts "shrink" from the center until you have only a thin vertical line an than it flips over an becomes mirrored and you now go back to an image with white sides.

                      No real panning.

                      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Luc Villeneuve" <luc_villeneuve@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Hi,
                      > > I just published my annual greetings card. Some people report that with Google Chrome, the images shakes. On my Mac (2 x 2,93GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon), I do not see it. Could you check? Any Idea?
                      > >
                      > > www.360-image.com/2012wishes
                      > >
                      > > Thanks to all
                      > >

                      > Shakes
                      > I am not sure I should use that expression. Actually I have difficulties to express what it does. I never seen anything like this but it looks quit fun.
                      >
                      > Works fine in Safari though.
                      > As I can see this is a HTML5 Pano2VR panorama you better ask in the Pano2VR forum.
                      >
                      > Chrome is not at all ready for that. The HTML5 CSS 3D does not work yet i Chrome with any of the viewers I know.
                      >
                      > Read this at KRPano fgorum.-
                      > http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&postID=34071&highlight=html5+chrome#post34071
                      >
                      > Hans

                      .

                    • Hans
                      Message 10 of 18 , Dec 16, 2011
                        Here is a video showing it
                        http://www.panoramas.dk/test/html5-chrome/

                        > Ok I will try to explain what I see.
                        > I have an iMac 2.7 i7 27"
                        > I have the last Chrome.
                        >
                        > When I open it in Chrome it opens as a square image with white sides.
                        > If you pan to right it starts "shrink" from the center until you have only a thin vertical line an than it flips over an becomes mirrored and you now go back to an image with white sides.
                        >
                        > No real panning.
                        >
                        > Hans

                        > > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Luc Villeneuve" <luc_villeneuve@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > Hi,
                        > > > I just published my annual greetings card. Some people report that with Google Chrome, the images shakes. On my Mac (2 x 2,93GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon), I do not see it. Could you check? Any Idea?
                        > > >
                        > > > www.360-image.com/2012wishes
                        > > >
                        > > > Thanks to all
                        > > >

                        > > Shakes
                        > > I am not sure I should use that expression. Actually I have difficulties to express what it does. I never seen anything like this but it looks quit fun.
                        > >
                        > > Works fine in Safari though.
                        > > As I can see this is a HTML5 Pano2VR panorama you better ask in the Pano2VR forum.
                        > >
                        > > Chrome is not at all ready for that. The HTML5 CSS 3D does not work yet i Chrome with any of the viewers I know.
                        > >
                        > > Read this at KRPano fgorum.-
                        > > http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&postID=34071&highlight=html5+chrome#post34071
                        > >
                        > > Hans

                      • Luc Villeneuve
                        Message 11 of 18 , Dec 16, 2011
                          Wow. I cannot reproduce such weird effect. I will contact Pano2VR forum on this one. Thanks for your time Hans.

                          Luc

                          > Here is a video showing it
                          > http://www.panoramas.dk/test/html5-chrome/
                          >
                          > Hans

                          > > Ok I will try to explain what I see.
                          > > I have an iMac 2.7 i7 27"
                          > > I have the last Chrome.
                          > >
                          > > When I open it in Chrome it opens as a square image with white sides.
                          > > If you pan to right it starts "shrink" from the center until you have only a thin vertical line an than it flips over an becomes mirrored and you now go back to an image with white sides.
                          > >
                          > > No real panning.
                          > >
                          > > Hans
                          > >
                          > > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Hans" <hans@> wrote:

                          > > > Shakes
                          > > > I am not sure I should use that expression. Actually I have difficulties to express what it does. I never seen anything like this but it looks quit fun.
                          > > >
                          > > > Works fine in Safari though.
                          > > > As I can see this is a HTML5 Pano2VR panorama you better ask in the Pano2VR forum.
                          > > >
                          > > > Chrome is not at all ready for that. The HTML5 CSS 3D does not work yet i Chrome with any of the viewers I know.
                          > > >
                          > > > Read this at KRPano fgorum.-
                          > > > http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&postID=34071&highlight=html5+chrome#post34071
                          > > >
                          > > > Hans

                        • Sacha Griffin
                          Message 12 of 18 , Dec 16, 2011

                            This this is an example of an almost fully functioning webgl panorama software.

                            Hell, I thought it was flash.

                            Sacha Griffin

                            http://www.seeit360.com

                            http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

                            http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

                            EMAIL: sachagriffin@...

                            IM: sachagriffin007@...

                            Office: 404-551-4275

                              When I create a skin, I add a dot in the center of the plus (+) sign on the control bar, so I know when it's a Flash or HTML version.

                              > This this is an example of an almost fully functioning webgl panorama
                              > software.
                              >
                              > Hell, I thought it was flash.
                              >

                              > Sacha Griffin

                              > <http://www.seeit360.com/> http://www.seeit360.com
                              >
                              > <http://twitter.com/SeeIt360> http://twitter.com/SeeIt360
                              >
                              > <http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360> http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360
                              >
                              > EMAIL: sachagriffin@...
                              >
                              > IM: <mailto:sachagriffin007@...> sachagriffin007@...
                              >
                              > Office: 404-551-4275

                            • Luc Villeneuve
                              Message 14 of 18 , Dec 16, 2011
                                Sorry... When I create a skin, I add a dot in the center of the plus (+) sign on the control bar of the Flash skin, so I know when it's a Flash or HTML version.

                                --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Luc Villeneuve" <luc_villeneuve@...> wrote:

                                > When I create a skin, I add a dot in the center of the plus (+) sign on the control bar, so I know when it's a Flash or HTML version.
                                >
                                > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Sacha Griffin" <sachagriffin@> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > This this is an example of an almost fully functioning webgl panorama
                                > > software.
                                > >
                                > > Hell, I thought it was flash.
                                > >

                                > > Sacha Griffin
                                > >
                                > > Southern Digital Solutions LLC - Atlanta, Georgia
                                > >
                                > > <http://www.seeit360.com/> http://www.seeit360.com
                                > >
                                > > <http://twitter.com/SeeIt360> http://twitter.com/SeeIt360
                                > >
                                > > <http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360> http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360
                                > >
                                > > EMAIL: sachagriffin@
                                > >
                                > > IM: <mailto:sachagriffin007@> sachagriffin007@
                                > >
                                > > Office: 404-551-4275

                              • George Row
                                Message 15 of 18 , Dec 17, 2011
                                  Luc,

                                  I wonder have you acted on the comments by the others ... as I am using both Safari (5.1.2) and Chrome-16 on Mac OS X 10.6.8 (Snow-Leopard)  and I don't notice  any flipping of images.

                                  However when I went to your website I found a broken link:

                                  The page:
                                                 http://www.360-image.com/en/index.php
                                  says:  "Visit our portfolio to see additional images."
                                  but the link goes to:  http://www.360-image.com/en/portefolio.php
                                  instead of (I am guessing):  http://www.360-image.com/en/portfolio.php

                                  Great work with the exposure/tones and the HTML-5/CSS presentation.

                                  all the best

                                  George

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Dec 17, 2011
                                    --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, George Row <gh_row@...> wrote:

                                    > Luc,
                                    >
                                    > I wonder have you acted on the comments by the others ... as I am using both Safari (5.1.2) and Chrome-16 on Mac OS X 10.6.8 (Snow-Leopard)  and I don't notice  any flipping of images.

                                    It is because the Graphic card is not supported.
                                    I also have ATI Radeon HD 4850
                                    See this
                                    https://plus.google.com/117271975527324598054/posts/QKxS4p1YT5p

                                    None of the examples linked here http://www.chromeexperiments.com/webgl work for me.

                                    Hans

                                    > However when I went to your website I found a broken link:
                                    >
                                    > The page:
                                    >                http://www.360-image.com/en/index.php
                                    > says:  "Visit our portfolio to see additional images."
                                    > but the link goes to:  http://www.360-image.com/en/portefolio.php
                                    > instead of (I am guessing):  http://www.360-image.com/en/portfolio.php%c3%82%c2%a0
                                    >
                                    > Great work with the exposure/tones and the HTML-5/CSS presentation.
                                    >
                                    > all the best
                                    >
                                    > George
                                    >

                                    > ________________________________

                                  • Luc Villeneuve
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Dec 17, 2011
                                      Hi George,

                                      No I didn't change anything in the Christmas card. I do not have strange behavior on my MacPro either.

                                      Thanks for the broken link. It's now repaired.

                                      Cheers!

                                      Luc
                                      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, George Row <gh_row@...> wrote:

                                      > Luc,
                                      >
                                      > I wonder have you acted on the comments by the others ... as I am using both Safari (5.1.2) and Chrome-16 on Mac OS X 10.6.8 (Snow-Leopard)  and I don't notice  any flipping of images.
                                      >
                                      > However when I went to your website I found a broken link:
                                      >
                                      > The page:
                                      >                http://www.360-image.com/en/index.php
                                      > says:  "Visit our portfolio to see additional images."
                                      > but the link goes to:  http://www.360-image.com/en/portefolio.php
                                      > instead of (I am guessing):  http://www.360-image.com/en/portfolio.php%c3%82%c2%a0
                                      >
                                      > Great work with the exposure/tones and the HTML-5/CSS presentation.
                                      >
                                      > all the best
                                      >
                                      > George
                                      >

                                      > ________________________________

                                    • Hans
                                      Message 18 of 18 , Dec 17, 2011

                                        > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, George Row <gh_row@> wrote:
                                        > > I wonder have you acted on the comments by the others ... as I am using both Safari (5.1.2) and Chrome-16 on Mac OS X 10.6.8 (Snow-Leopard)  and I don't notice  any flipping of images.
                                        >
                                        > It is because the Graphic card is not supported.
                                        > I also have ATI Radeon HD 4850
                                        > See this
                                        > https://plus.google.com/117271975527324598054/posts/QKxS4p1YT5p
                                        >
                                        > None of the examples linked here http://www.chromeexperiments.com/webgl work for me.

                                        I checked it also on my MacBook Air, with Chrome, same OS.
                                        It works fine on it but I must say I do not see any improvement over flash.

                                        Dreadful shimmering.

                                        Hans