Re: OT Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: A great use of Goolge Street Views

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 16, 2011
      I have cooperated with some of my panoramas with http://rcflightsim.com/ allready in 2002. Also we had an educational treasure hunting allready in 2001. The treasure was needed to find with "steps" from the help of clues from other panoramas - very similar to geocaching in reality.
      People are bothering me making commercial VR tours so I need to waste my time with such a triviality... usually I am "forced" to make one or two VR tours a week but to make my work more interesting I suggested a treasure hunt in a shop or a restaurant. Here are two examples: http://www.inpos.si/inpos-tour/ , http://www.jurman-sp.si/Page.asp?src=documents/tloris.htm (unfortunately they wanted lo resolution, even original tours are much beter). I am not sure if the moment any treasure hunt is active, but form time to time it is open... and then they have very increased traffic.

      Bostjan