HTML5 panorama viewers

  • Jim Watters
    Message 1 of 48 , Dec 13, 2011
      What is the state of HTML5 panorama viewers?
      Is there one that can handle multiresolution tiled images yet?

      --
      Jim Watters
      http://photocreations.ca
      Message 48 of 48 , Mar 8, 2012

        Works on the iphone4, but extremely pause/jerky when it swaps changes/displays new tiles.

        Best Regards,

        Sacha Griffin

        http://www.seeit360.com

        http://twitter.com/SeeIt360