Wildlife Photographer of the Year - Natural History Museum London.

  • Paul Stewart
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2011
      Shout outs to Stephane Vetter, France.

      Winner of the Wild Places Category (landscapes) in the Veolia Wildlife photographer of the year 2011.

      A significant win where the judges judged the image and not the process.

      "The winning image stood out", to quote one of the judges.

      'Celestial Arch' - And a stunning night sky multi image partial panorama as far as I could see.

      Congratulations and thanks Stephane.

      Paul

    • guillaume_fulchiron
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2011
        Paul Stewart <paul@...> wrote:

        > Shout outs to Stephane Vetter, France.
        >
        > Winner of the Wild Places Category (landscapes) in the Veolia Wildlife
        > photographer of the year 2011.
        >
        > A significant win where the judges judged the image and not the process.
        >
        > "The winning image stood out", to quote one of the judges.
        >
        > 'Celestial Arch' - And a stunning night sky multi image partial panorama as
        > far as I could see.
        >
        > http://www.nhm.ac.uk/visit-us/whats-on/temporary-exhibitions/wpy/photo.do?ph
        > oto=2769&category=12&group=1
        >
        > Congratulations and thanks Stephane.