Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: do you want an Attitude Sensor for your camera?

  • Roger D Williams
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 7, 2011
      That's a brilliant idea, Erik! I have been trying for years to find a good way of getting my camera on top of its monopod to point in the right direction for six shots around the circle!

      Roger W.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Dec 8, 2011, at 7:22 AM, "alan_r_cam" <alan_r_cam@...> wrote:

      > Never mind recording - a simple digital compass would do.
      >
      > When shooting panos with a longer lens [6 around + zenith + nadir] it's a pain to get those 60 degree steps. Click stops on a Nodal Ninja are good, but what if you are going hand-held? Or on a pole?
      >
      > Let me set the angle, then have an LED blink to show I when should take the next shot.
    • prague
      Message 31 of 31 , Dec 14, 2011
        Great find, thanks Bjorn!

        I would already be using it if I didn't leave my phone in my car a few minutes ago :)

        this is a good start, if only for testing and playing around.

        Jeff