Re: [PanoToolsNG] Circleshot- Expensive and Danish

  • Matt Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 7, 2011
      I know more than a few. The good news is a new group of manufacturers is on the rise. The trail blazing manufactures are no longer around though.

      Fotorobot
      xyimager
      pamco
      Ortery

      I have a couple in mind, but I can not think of the names. I didn't mean to leave them out.
      We on the other hand still make out own. Just a preference thing

      Matt Smith
      PhotoSpherix
      317.396.5791
      Indianapolis, Indiana USA

      On Dec 7, 2011, at 12:58 PM, Robert C. Fisher wrote:

      Are these guys for real? Very poor marketing materials. At this point
      I know of only one other company making object turtables and such and
      they aren't cheap either. The problem is low volume on these things
      makes pricing difficult.

      On Dec 7, 2011, at 5:51 AM, Bjørn K Nilssen wrote:

      Funny how they managed to completely forget to use their own
      products for presenting their own products ;)
      The only object-movie I found on the site was under the Showcase; a
      little rock, and it was even just single-row!

      Cheers
      Robert C. Fisher
      VR Photography / Cinematography
      bob@...