RE: [PanoToolsNG] image licensing

  • Peter Stephens - PanoTools NG list
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2011

      Hi Marco,

      Tried email you off-list and it bounced.  My email is below if you want to reply.

      I've got the Jurassic Coast in England if that's any good to you?  On of the images can be found on the front page of my website. www.peterstephens.co.uk I have an image on the beach below and from Lulworth cove nearby too if you are interested.

      Cheers,

      Peter

      Peter Stephens Photography

      w:  www.peterstephens.co.uk

      e:  pete@peterstephens.co.uk

      t:   01392 681901

      m: 07970 207993

      Follow me: Twitter - Facebook - Linkedin - Flickr

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2011
        please write to: marcotrezzini@...