image licensing

  • 3z
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2011
      Hi,

      I'm looking for panoramas of the following locations:

      Kangaroo Island, Australia
      Foraminifera Sculpture Park, China
      Isle Royale, Michigan
      Wadi Hitan, Egypt
      The Cradle of Humankind, South Africa
      Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
      Mount St. Helens, Washington
      Jurassic Coast, England
      Mendel's Garden, Czech Republic
      Ashfall Fossil Beds State Historical Park, Nebraska
      La Brea Tar Pits
      Burgess Shale

      In case you shot one or more and you you're interested in licensing them please contact me off-list.

      all the best
      your
      marco trezzini
    • Peter Stephens - PanoTools NG list
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2011

        Hi Marco,

        Tried email you off-list and it bounced.  My email is below if you want to reply.

        I've got the Jurassic Coast in England if that's any good to you?  On of the images can be found on the front page of my website. www.peterstephens.co.uk I have an image on the beach below and from Lulworth cove nearby too if you are interested.

        Cheers,

        Peter

        Peter Stephens Photography

        w:  www.peterstephens.co.uk

        e:  pete@peterstephens.co.uk

        t:   01392 681901

        m: 07970 207993

        Follow me: Twitter - Facebook - Linkedin - Flickr

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2011
          please write to: marcotrezzini@...