Re: [PanoToolsNG] do you want an Attitude Sensor for your camera?

  • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 6, 2011
      One of my Canon´s autofocus stopped working today. I wonder what is its attitude.

      2011/12/6 Christian Bloch <Blochi@...>

      I sometimes think my Nikon already has an attitude sensor in it. When I'm mad it takes shitty pictures. When I'm bored or drunk the pictures are out of focus. Only when I'm in a really good mood the pictures come out nicely. ;)

      Blochi

      On Dec 6, 2011, at 3:12 AM, Ian Wood wrote:

      Attitude not altitude. :-)

      --
      L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
      felipe@...

    • prague
      Message 31 of 31 , Dec 14, 2011
        Great find, thanks Bjorn!

        I would already be using it if I didn't leave my phone in my car a few minutes ago :)

        this is a good start, if only for testing and playing around.

        Jeff