Re: [PanoToolsNG] Google street view, store view and the 360Precision Atome

  • Matthew Rogers
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
      If you keep posting on Facebook you won't get a reply.  And what does the supply on an Atome have to do with built-to-order Absolute parts ?

      Matt

      On 1 Dec 2011, at 18:57, Manuel Cabral wrote:

      5-7 days? I've been waiting for my order for over a month.

      5-7 days is more like the time since my last attempt to contact 360precision, which was not replied to as usual.

      Manuel

      On 30-11-2011 23:21, Matthew Rogers wrote:

      Hi,

      The quality of these panos sure make a change from the usual Google street/store view:

      http://g.co/maps/j5hn7

      We've also reduced the price of the Atome to £145 ex VAT or $USD225. This is a limited offer while stocks last. Shipping will be 5-7 days.

      Matt
      http://www.360precision.com

    • Manuel Cabral
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011

        Well, at least that's a reply. An incomplete one, but better than what I got through email, phone and ticketing system.

        Actually, according to the latest information I got from you one month ago, my order had already been shipped by then. So perhaps I was a bit inaccurate: sure it can ship in 5-7 days, but might take a month to arrive after that (even if it's just to Europe).

        I will be waiting for a reply through *any* of the channels I used to contact 360precision regarding where my package is and whether it really shipped or not.

        Manuel