Google street view, store view and the 360Precision Atome

  • Matthew Rogers
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2011
      Hi,

      The quality of these panos sure make a change from the usual Google street/store view:

      http://g.co/maps/j5hn7

      We've also reduced the price of the Atome to £145 ex VAT or $USD225. This is a limited offer while stocks last. Shipping will be 5-7 days.

      Matt
      http://www.360precision.com
    • Manuel Cabral

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011

            Well, at least that's a reply. An incomplete one, but better than what I got through email, phone and ticketing system.

            Actually, according to the latest information I got from you one month ago, my order had already been shipped by then. So perhaps I was a bit inaccurate: sure it can ship in 5-7 days, but might take a month to arrive after that (even if it's just to Europe).

            I will be waiting for a reply through *any* of the channels I used to contact 360precision regarding where my package is and whether it really shipped or not.

            Manuel