Re: enable the hidden "panorama mode" in your iphone 4 / 4s

  • Wim
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2011
      Problem solved :-)

      It was option:
      1) there is another "com.apple.mobileslideshow.plist" stored elsewhere on the iPhone 4 and I modified the wrong one,

      It turned out that I didn't clicked twice on the name of the iPhone backup in iBackUpbot so I saw only the long list of folders in the left pane of the application, when I clicked one more time on the name the right pane showed the same files as in Jeffs video.
      After modification of the proper plist file now the panorama mode of the camera is working as expected :-)

      Sorry for the first and false report...

      Wim