google street view, the artist
- Check for Mishka Henner.. he is good.Bostjan
From: Jeffrey Martin <panoramas@...>
To: panotoolsng <PANOtoolsng@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 9:37 AM
Subject: [PanoToolsNG] google street view, the artist
cue Hans ranting in 3,2,1....
- I´ll jump in ahead and say... "That´s actually pretty lame".
Cheers from Madrid.On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 9:37 AM, Jeffrey Martin <panoramas@...> wrote:
JFGI | RTFM
- Than I will counter by saying… "This is a great example how post-processing can turn shit into gold nuggets.";) BlochiOn Nov 21, 2011, at 6:54 AM, Isaac Garcia wrote:
2. Restrictions on Use. Unless you have received prior written authorization from Google (or, as applicable, from the provider of particular Content), you must not:
(a) access or use the Products or any Content through any technology or means other than those provided in the Products, or through other explicitly authorized means Google may designate (such as through the Google Maps/Google Earth APIs);
(b) copy, translate, modify, or make derivative works of the Content or any part thereof;
(c) redistribute, sublicense, rent, publish, sell, assign, lease, market, transfer, or otherwise make the Products or Content available to third parties;
4. Content in the Products. Google Maps and Google Earth allow you to access and view a variety of content, including but not limited to photographic imagery, map and terrain data, business listings, reviews, traffic, and other related information provided by Google, its licensors, and its users (the "Content"). Additionally, you may choose to access other third party content made available in the Products through Google services such as Google Gadgets. You understand and agree to the following:
(b) By using the Products, you do not receive any, and Google and/or its licensors and users retain all ownership rights in the Content. You may not use, access or allow others to use or access the Content in any manner not permitted under the Terms, unless you have been specifically permitted to do so by Google or by the owner of that Content, in a separate agreement.
But aside from that I still see this as a pretty clear example of GIGO.
I will concede that at least two of them are a bit interestong, though.
On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 5:21 PM, Christian Bloch <Blochi@...> wrote:
Than I will counter by saying… "This is a great example how post-processing can turn shit into gold nuggets.";) BlochiOn Nov 21, 2011, at 6:54 AM, Isaac Garcia wrote:
JFGI | RTFM