Re: Know your panoramic acronyms

  • cvoneinem
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2011
      > http://www.acronymgeek.com/reverse/Panoramic+Optical+Display
      > who knew for instance that FPP meant
      > "Floating Panoramic Photography" :-)

      Also good to know about PPPP!

      I first thought it must be something like
      "People Producing Panoramic Pictures", maybe
      "Panoramic Picture Privacy Project" (by the government of Slovenia) or even
      "Panoramic Point-to-Point Protocol" (used for feature matching to dynamically link panoramic scenes e.g. in Google Street View).

      Instead it (clearly!) is "Panoramic Pictures Panoramic Pictures" :-)