RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Video characters tool

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2011

      1.       The overall panorama processing is standard.. no hdr tonemapping bs so that the video will match the 360 in tones. Looking at their images.. it appears they aren’t using a full frame camera, and with a fisheye shot in jpg. The resolution is lower… similar to previous integrated video shots I’ve done personally.

      2.       There isn’t any cutting/masking, just a square video overlay. Not that hard with dslr video shot from the same position as the normal shot. But krpano also has a good tutorial to accomplish this merge perfectly.

      I’m looking forward to you trying. I haven’t broken out my 3d glasses in some weeks now.

      ;)

      Sacha Griffin

      http://www.seeit360.com

      http://twitter.com/SeeIt360