3D and panoramas - exemplary applications?

  • panometr
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2011
      Hi,

      I am looking for exemplary applications of panoramas and 3D models.

      I will have a lecture for my students and I need to show them impressive examples.

      Do you know examples where 360video is merged with 3D models?

      Greg Downing's DVDs introduced the use of photogrammetry and image based modeling based on spherical panoramas. How this technique has developed till today? Is it used in cinematography and 3D industry?

      Regards,
      Karol