Re: To Panographers Using G+

  • g8dhe
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2011
      Yup had the same problem ! You can loose the ones you do want in the mass trying to show everything to you!
      I am now putting all new requests into there own Circle which I check from time to time and depending on what they post move them to a relevant circle!
      Also you can Drag the particlular Circle (stream) from the left menu to your Bookmarks so that rather than seeing the default "Streams (all)" I only go to the stream within the relevant Circle now :-)

      Geoff