RE: [PanoToolsNG] spherical gigapixel openGL viewer possible on iPad?

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2011

      You should be able to do this in the latest KRPano that supports distorted hotspots. Why no one’s done it I don’t know.

      You just have to re-write, write  all the usual management of the images to know what tiles should be in view.

      Definitely possible but probably by the time you’ll finish Klaus will have done it better and put it in the next version.

      Sacha Griffin

      http://www.seeit360.com

      http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

      http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360