Re: Global shutter CMOS cameras

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2011

      > Most large sensor CMOS DSLRs and mirrorless cams have bad rolling shutter -- though the newer, more expensive ones are getting better apparently. I was looking the new Samsung NX200 online today and see it has a global CMOS shutter -- for video.

      My bad! I dont think this is true -- (I read it on a forum :-) -- but the videos with fast panning with it do look very unjelloed so maybe they have some in-camera tech for it.

      ... I read global shutter cmos is maybe part of the roadmap for Panasonic etc
      http://www.43rumors.com/the-next-big-feature-panasonic-and-olympus-working-on-global-shutter/

      PeterM