Re: What is the best software for virtual tours being displayed on multi

  • Bruce Hemming
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2011
      Try http://www.iosvr.com/ - and here is a tour made with it www.bhphoto.biz/iphone/index.html  (iPhone only)  This is using the template as supplied and took me about two and a half hours from downloading the software to having a working tour - and I'm almost useless with code.  Obviously it's only a partial solution but it works for me.

      Bruce Hemming
      Bruce Hemming Photography
      Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277
      Mobile: +44 (0)7974 918414
      e-Mail: bruce@...
      Skype: bhemmingphoto

      This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please advise bruce@....  Dissemination, distribution, copying or other use is strictly prohibited. The reliability of this method of communication cannot be guaranteed. It can be intercepted, corrupted, delayed, may arrive incomplete, contain viruses or be affected by other interference. Bruce Hemming Photography has taken all reasonable steps to reduce risks against viruses but cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of this transmission.