Re: New Gopro lens -- sample still

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2011
      Here is a low light indoors shot
      http://www.mediavr.com/gopro419a.jpg

      this is with a bit of Levels and denoising

      here is the original
      http://www.mediavr.com/gopro419.jpg

      I think the pictures are a lot sharper if you use the camera out of the case (or remove the window from the case -- this is what I have done). I also took the spring out of the case shutter button. Then you can press it more gently. Also I made a little lens shade for the lens.

      PeterM