Re: 360precision atome in google streetview

  • prague
    Message 1 of 41 , Nov 3, 2011
      The museum interiors by google were shot with a ladybug.

      > I don’t think a panohead was used.. Probably a timed multi-camera setup on a some sort of moving dolly. Standard GSV. You can tell by how much the quality drop in lower light rooms, and even some shots were published when the dolly was in motion!
      >
      > No one with a panohead would have made a 360 in motion or require such a huge nadir and get these types of stitching errors. And with such a system obviously a photographer was not needed. Just a chaperone to push around the “thing.”
      >

      > Sacha Griffin

      > <http://www.seeit360.com/> http://www.seeit360.com
      >
      > <http://twitter.com/SeeIt360> http://twitter.com/SeeIt360
      >
      > <http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360> http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360
      >
      > EMAIL: sachagriffin@...
      >
      > IM: <mailto:sachagriffin007@...> sachagriffin007@...
      >
      > Office: 404-551-4275

    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 41 of 41 , Nov 4, 2011
        Thank you, Eduardo. I'm glad to see there still seem to be people who understand what an open discussion means. I simply don't get why people can't live with other peoples opinions, even not, when they take their time and explain their motivation in detail.

        Using killerphrases (if at all) is not the way to cultivate a discussion where people could benefit from.

        Cheers
        Jürgen