Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: 360precision atome in google streetview

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 41 , Nov 2, 2011
      True...there are stiching errors. But for automated stiching (I suppose) not bad. As a navigation tool and documentary of urbanism of the street such quality and the method is acceptable. The other story is documenting a museum exibition in the year 2011,... I would invest the maximum knowledge and skill into such a project... "not just driving with the bycicle", or trust someone just giving him/her intruction how to rotate with the camera... that is what I don't understand... someone can afford to fly to Iraq, pay for all the security, cameras...e.t.c... but has no finances for a skiled panographer to realize the maximum result.

      Bostjan

      Message 41 of 41 , Nov 4, 2011
        Thank you, Eduardo. I'm glad to see there still seem to be people who understand what an open discussion means. I simply don't get why people can't live with other peoples opinions, even not, when they take their time and explain their motivation in detail.

        Using killerphrases (if at all) is not the way to cultivate a discussion where people could benefit from.

        Cheers
        Jürgen