Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: 360precision atome in google streetview

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 41 , Nov 2, 2011
      Hm... If I am honest, I think that is not "so bad"... acctually better than 90% of museum tours I did until 2003. Navigation is hard, but after some practice quite fine. I wish I did that museum in Iraq... my way.

      Bostjan

      Message 41 of 41 , Nov 4, 2011
        Thank you, Eduardo. I'm glad to see there still seem to be people who understand what an open discussion means. I simply don't get why people can't live with other peoples opinions, even not, when they take their time and explain their motivation in detail.

        Using killerphrases (if at all) is not the way to cultivate a discussion where people could benefit from.

        Cheers
        J├╝rgen