Re: [PanoToolsNG] 360precision atome in google streetview

  • Christian Bloch
    Message 1 of 41 , Nov 1, 2011
      I strongly suggest getting back to your museum contact with a portfolio, once the Google results are done. My suspicion is that all faces on all paintings will be blurred, and with an automated system (and legal department with a stick in their ass) they can't do anything about it. So chances are your museum will feel a need to "upgrade" when the Mona Lisa is just a splotchy blur.

      On Nov 1, 2011, at 4:12 PM, Sacha Griffin wrote:

      I just had a related experience. Museum event space salesperson..

      “Oh I’m sorry we just had our museum done for free by google sometime back”

      No results yet if ever, and they didn’t have a very good opinion of the professionalism of the sub-contractor.

    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 41 of 41 , Nov 4, 2011
        Thank you, Eduardo. I'm glad to see there still seem to be people who understand what an open discussion means. I simply don't get why people can't live with other peoples opinions, even not, when they take their time and explain their motivation in detail.

        Using killerphrases (if at all) is not the way to cultivate a discussion where people could benefit from.

        Cheers
        Jürgen