Jeffery lost his mind

  • robert
    Message 1 of 41 , Nov 1, 2011
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "prague" <panoramas@...> wrote:

      >Guys. And Girls. With all due respect... Quite the opposite.
      >
      >I'm going to continue to help as many...learn how to make shitty panos.

      >... I have a feeling that many of you will do exactly that.

      Time to give Bruce the wheel dude, move on, let it go.

      Completely out of control.

      Robert
    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 41 of 41 , Nov 4, 2011
        Thank you, Eduardo. I'm glad to see there still seem to be people who understand what an open discussion means. I simply don't get why people can't live with other peoples opinions, even not, when they take their time and explain their motivation in detail.

        Using killerphrases (if at all) is not the way to cultivate a discussion where people could benefit from.

        Cheers
        J├╝rgen