Re: 360precision atome in google streetview

  • robert
    Message 1 of 41 , Nov 1, 2011
      Ha, I had to look that term up, for those of you like me, unfamiliar with that term;

      mayhap [ˈmeɪˌhæp]
      adv
      an archaic word for perhaps
      [shortened from it may hap]

      Good Luck!

      Robert

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Sacha Griffin <sachagriffin@...> wrote:

      > Mayhap mayhap.
      >
      > Cheers.
      >
      > Sacha Griffin
      > http://www.seeit360.net
      > http://twitter.com/SeeIt360
      > http://www.facebook.com/panoramas/
      > IM: sachagriffin007@...
      > Office: 404-551-4275
      > GV: 404-665-9990
      >

      > On Nov 1, 2011, at 8:56 PM, robert <image360@...> wrote:
      >

      > Sacha,
      >
      > You are barking up the wrong tree if you want to sell high end 360's to a
      > museum. Museum's have no money, it's the big money supporters. A event
      > space salesperson has no budget, waste of time, sell to the top or money
      > support stream.
      >
      > Know your target, selling to middle management for high end products has no
      > chance.
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Robert
      >
      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Sacha Griffin" <sachagriffin@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I just had a related experience. Museum event space salesperson..
      > >
      > > "Oh I'm sorry we just had our museum done for free by google sometime
      > back"
      > >
      > > No results yet if ever, and they didn't have a very good opinion of the
      > > professionalism of the sub-contractor.

    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 41 of 41 , Nov 4, 2011
        Thank you, Eduardo. I'm glad to see there still seem to be people who understand what an open discussion means. I simply don't get why people can't live with other peoples opinions, even not, when they take their time and explain their motivation in detail.

        Using killerphrases (if at all) is not the way to cultivate a discussion where people could benefit from.

        Cheers
        Jürgen