Re: Portfolio/website supported QTVR pano/movie

  • Sam Rohn
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2011
      hi daniela

      you can use wordpress & panopress to easily build your own website for displaying 360° panoramas

      panopress supports most 360 pano formats, swf & html5 output from krpano, pano2vr, also flashificator and panotour pro - even displays qtvr files as flash w aldo hoeben's cuty player :)

      http://www.panopress.org

      to use panopress, you need to use the self hosted version of wordpress from wordpress.org, not the wordpress.com hosted sites, you need to find a hosting service like hostgator.com - most web hosting services these days have an easy way to install wp automatically, in the end you would have to register a domain name for like $10 dollars a year and get a hosting plan for like $5 dollars a month

      sam

      - - - - -
      Sam Rohn :: New York City
      Panoramic Photography :: http://www.samrohn.com