RE: [PanoToolsNG] 360precision atome in google streetview

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 41 , Nov 1, 2011

      I just had a related experience. Museum event space salesperson..

      “Oh I’m sorry we just had our museum done for free by google sometime back”

      No results yet if ever, and they didn’t have a very good opinion of the professionalism of the sub-contractor.

      Not an impossible hurdle but definitely an obstacle to getting paid your time to create a product.

      Plus, everyone has already seen 360 views before. GSV, hotel, mainstream sites such as expedia.com are full of small and bad java, flash 360 views from 10 years ago that are horrible and are ready to be re-done.

      And what’s the long term? Your virtual tours would be filled with ads containing who knows what.

      Sacha Griffin

      http://www.seeit360.com

      http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

      http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

      EMAIL: sachagriffin@...

      IM: sachagriffin007@...

      Office: 404-551-4275

      Message 41 of 41 , Nov 4, 2011
        Thank you, Eduardo. I'm glad to see there still seem to be people who understand what an open discussion means. I simply don't get why people can't live with other peoples opinions, even not, when they take their time and explain their motivation in detail.

        Using killerphrases (if at all) is not the way to cultivate a discussion where people could benefit from.

        Cheers
        J├╝rgen