Re: [PanoToolsNG] 360precision atome in google streetview

  • Christian Bloch
    Message 1 of 41 , Nov 1, 2011
      Well, I can't imagine the guitar shop owner is very happy to have his face blurred. Doesn't really make me want to go there, it makes it look shady. More like a crime scene than an attractive place to go in and say hi. So I would say this pano is perfect proof that this Google service doesn't steal VR tour jobs, instead it's more likely to make some shop owners want to "upgrade" to something that actually portraits the shop in a good light.

      Blochi

      On Nov 1, 2011, at 9:55 AM, Ken Warner wrote:

      But Google is -- as you say -- bringing panography to the masses. And eventually those masses will demand better quality. It's an ongoing evolution. At any stage, a snapshot of that evolution will show ragged flaws. Let it happen...

    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 41 of 41 , Nov 4, 2011
        Thank you, Eduardo. I'm glad to see there still seem to be people who understand what an open discussion means. I simply don't get why people can't live with other peoples opinions, even not, when they take their time and explain their motivation in detail.

        Using killerphrases (if at all) is not the way to cultivate a discussion where people could benefit from.

        Cheers
        J├╝rgen