Re: best for touch screen?

  • Jean-Marc Paratte
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2011

      Hi,

      I’ve recently tested a pano on a Windows Seven PC Tablet TouchScreen and other TouchScreen monitors.

      There are 2 main problems to solve:

      1/ The drag action onto the panorama: When we drag with the finger, we naturally wait for the panorama to follow our finger. Actually it’s just the reverse action with the mouse (FlashpanoramaPlayer, behavior 0,1,2, other players I don’t know). PLEASE, ADD QUICKLY A NEW BEHAVIOR TO REVERSE BEHAVIOR MOUSE DIRECTION.

      2/ onOver and onOut events can’t be used. We can use only onClick event. In consequence, we can’t use effects when we fly over a spot: Alt messages, size effects, transparency effects, etc… Only simple buttons are usable.

      jmP