RE: [PanoToolsNG] Bird Eye - Warsaw, including stadion for Euro 2012

  • Yazan Sboul
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2011
      WoW! The camera plugin is amazing! I'm not sure how to get it to save the whole pano though. But taking pictures is a lot of fun.

      Thanks Darek

      To: panotoolsng@yahoogroups.com
      From: vrsmarty@...
      Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 06:56:29 +0000
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Bird Eye - Warsaw, including stadion for Euro 2012

      http://vr360.pl

      the panos were created during some other project - they are just quick captures as only this sort of panos were possible on the way home

      please, leave feedback
      thanks

      Darek

    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2011
        Excellent work, Darek. Glad to see the R44 is a good option doing this kind of shots. I want to use one since long but wasn't sure if it would have the power to hover long enough. Did you use a pole and turn manually or how did you capture the images?

        Cheers
        J├╝rgen