Bird Eye - Warsaw, including stadion for Euro 2012

  • vrsmarty
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2011
      http://vr360.pl

      the panos were created during some other project - they are just quick captures as only this sort of panos were possible on the way home

      please, leave feedback
      thanks

      Darek
    • Yazan Sboul
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2011
        WoW! The camera plugin is amazing! I'm not sure how to get it to save the whole pano though. But taking pictures is a lot of fun.

        Thanks Darek

        To: panotoolsng@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2011
          Excellent work, Darek. Glad to see the R44 is a good option doing this kind of shots. I want to use one since long but wasn't sure if it would have the power to hover long enough. Did you use a pole and turn manually or how did you capture the images?

          Cheers
          Jürgen