Panorama of Occupy LA in Los Angeles Times

  • Paul Fretheim
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2011
    • Sacha Griffin
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2011
        Actually competent photography in a big media site. Thats good.
        Sadly year old krpano code causing some seam issues on the ipad.

        Sent from my iPad

      • Hans
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2011
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Sacha Griffin <sachagriffin@...> wrote:

          > Actually competent photography in a big media site. Thats good.
          > Sadly year old krpano code causing some seam issues on the ipad.

          Bryan also has had some good teachers, He He
          Here is one of his first.
          http://www.panoramas.dk/US/california-wildfire.html

          No seems on mine. Is that an IOS 5 problem.

          The only time I have had seems on the old KRPano was with using tiles as I do it.
          Klaus fixed that long ago.

          But Bryan uses tablet images and actually they are too large 1280x1280 and still they load fine on my iPad1 with the old OS 4.3

          Hans