Test

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 28, 2011
      test
    • Roger D. Williams
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 25, 2011
        Please ignore. I have been having problems with my mail on a new computer.

      • Roger D. Williams
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 12, 2012
          Yahoo suddenly started playing up, refusing to let me sign in, making me change my password, demanding a profile when I have had the same profile for at least eight years, etc., etc. I'm just hoping this message gets through, as I was shut out of all my groups while this was going on. Fortunately, after checking the list at the website, there doesn't seem to have been much going on the last few days...

          Roger (known to Yahoo as "JapanRoger." Argh!

          --
          Business: www.adex-japan.com
          Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 17, 2012
            On 2/12/2012 7:05 AM, Roger D. Williams wrote:

            Yahoo suddenly started playing up, refusing to let me sign in, making me change my password, demanding a profile when I have had the same profile for at least eight years, etc., etc. I'm just hoping this message gets through, as I was shut out of all my groups while this was going on. Fortunately, after checking the list at the website, there doesn't seem to have been much going on the last few days...
            What was the problem with it?  Was just in Japan or worldwide?

            Roger (known to Yahoo as "JapanRoger." Argh!
            Jerks.

            --
            Business: www.adex-japan.com
            Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
            Panorama: Rogerama at Photosynth

            Pat Swovelin
            Cool Guy @ Large
          • Roger D. Williams
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 17, 2012
              On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 05:59:34 +0900, Pat Swovelin <panoramas@...> wrote:

              On 2/12/2012 7:05 AM, Roger D. Williams wrote:

              Yahoo suddenly started playing up, refusing to let me sign in, making me change my password, demanding a profile when I have had the same profile for at least eight years, etc., etc. I'm just hoping this message gets through, as I was shut out of all my groups while this was going on. Fortunately, after checking the list at the website, there doesn't seem to have been much going on the last few days...
              What was the problem with it?  Was just in Japan or worldwide?

              Roger (known to Yahoo as "JapanRoger." Argh!
              Jerks.
              It was a Japan thing. I sometimes use Yahoo.co.jp (they have updates of Japanese stocks, for instance) and their servers got the Yahoo.com and Yahoo.co.jp accounts confused and it took FAR TOO MUCH TIME sorting it all out. No wonder Google is walking all over them.

              Roger