360precision atome in google streetview

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 41 , Oct 27, 2011
    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 41 of 41 , Nov 4, 2011
        Thank you, Eduardo. I'm glad to see there still seem to be people who understand what an open discussion means. I simply don't get why people can't live with other peoples opinions, even not, when they take their time and explain their motivation in detail.

        Using killerphrases (if at all) is not the way to cultivate a discussion where people could benefit from.

        Cheers
        J├╝rgen