Re: Nikon V1

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 26, 2011
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, luca vascon <luca.vascon@...> wrote:

      > I will not get a V1, I would by far prefer a PentaxQ, that already has a
      > fish!
      > :-)

      Yes I am sure it is the best quality fisheye for $135 there is :-)

      Actually that lens looks like it can be quite sharp and it seems very popular amongst the optional lenses that people are buying for the Q
      http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=pentax%20q%20fisheye

      The onboard camera stabiliser works with the fisheye lens too I think so that would make it the only IS fisheye perhaps.

      I have played with the Q in a shop and it looks very cool. There are a bunch of C mount adapters for it now so the Fujinon fisheyes would work well I it I think and there is a range with their fls so you could have either full circle or full frame. People are using it on telescopes or microscopes too .. it is the first consumer friendly (apart from price) machine vision camera

      PeterM