Re: Shooting 3D handheld Panos

  • onezebra1
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 24, 2011
      What you said about 4 shots around diagonally got me thinking about my Canon 8-15mm lens for shooting regular panos.
      Gave it a quick test set at 14mm and 4 shots around and it worked. Will do some more testing tomorrow.

      > So shooting on a diagonal gives a full 360 at 4 around???

    • Bostjan Burger
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 24, 2011
        Interesting set and a curage to do handheld panoramas with 15 mm lense. I know that the common (wrong) terminology is 3D photography but right would be stereo photography. That what use "3D" movies or "3D" screens is only a "3D effect", but still stereo.

        :) Bostjan