Tokina/Pentax 10-17mm: single-row panoramas with slanted setup?

  • Gerhard Killesreiter

      Hi there,

      I've come across a new single row pano adapter which allows for a
      slanted setup. I am thinking of purchasing it and a Pentax 10-17mm.

      However, I am not sure if it would work out. I've not been able to find
      examples on the net that use the above lens with a single row adapter on
      a *APS-C sensor*.

      I think it should work with 8 images around, since the diagonal angle
      covered by the lens is 180°. However, Novoflex for example doesn't
      mention the combination in the documentation for their slant VR system.

      The adapter I am thinking of buying is this one:
      http://pt4pano.com/de/products/slant-nodalpunktadapter

      Thanks for any input!

      Cheers,
      Gerhard